Industrial Led Driver Dimming Driver
Input Voltage: 347V/480V
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
UL Compliant: Yes
| Model |
| Specfication |
| Input Voltage |
| Maximum power |
| Output Current |
| Cross flow accuracy |
| Efficiency |
| PF |
| THD |
| Size(L*W*H) |
| (Warranty) |
| HN56W-02B |
| Non-flicker, DALI/ 0-10V/PWM/RX Dimmable |
| 100-347V || 56 || 100-1300mA || 25-42V || 87% || >0.9 || <15% || 200X86X35mm || 5 years |
• Unit must be installed within an electrical enclosure.
• Enclosure wiring must be rated to 600V & 105°C or higher.
• The unit is classified as Class P as stipulated in UL8750.
• Dimming circuit is classified as Class 2 as stipulated in UL1310.
• Minimum ambient operating temperature: -40°C. • Maximum allowable casing temperature: 90°C.
• For reliability and failure rate information, contact Fahold Technical Sales(stefanfahold.com) Representative.
• The unit is UL certified for operation in dry locations (Indoor Type ).
• The unit is tolerant of extended open circuit and short circuit conditions.
• The unit is compliant to FCC Title 47 Part 15 Class A.
• The unit is resistant to surges as per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2-2002 Location C-Low (6kV/3kA).
• The unit cannot be hot plug-in at output side.
UL Conditions of Acceptability – E479229
• The unit has been examined to comply with Class P Output Criteria
• The unit is only to be used in dry locations
• The metal casing must be connected to EARTH.
• TVSS-GND (GREEN wire) shall be connected to fixture ground after hi-pot test using closest tab screw. THIS IS NOT A SAFETY GROUND!
Product Categories : Industrial Lighting Led Driver > UL Metal Case AC100-347V Led Driver