CE approval Fahold LED Driver, a Highly efficient ac-dc LED drivers is a reliable constant current solution for a range of indoor and outdoor LED lighting applications. Our constant current LED drivers offer power ratings ranging from 6.5 to 240 W, a wide input voltage range, active power factor correction and dimming options. Protections for over voltage, over current, over temperature and short circuit are available along with a suite of standard safety approvals. Our diverse line of Led Driver Power supplies also includes models with both constant current and constant voltage modes as well as models with IP67 ratings for use in challenging outdoor environments.
Panel Light Led Driver
Input Voltage: 100-240V
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
CE TUV Compliant: Yes
| Model |
| Specfication |
| Input Voltage |
| Maximum power |
| Output Current |
| Cross flow accuracy |
| Efficiency |
| PF |
| THD |
| Size(L*W*H) |
| (Warranty) |
| HE018-01 |
| Single output || 100-240V || 18W || 100-600mA || 25-40V/30-42V/45-65V || 86% || >0.9 || <15% || 87X37X22mm || 3 years |
• Unit must be installed within an electrical enclosure.
• Enclosure wiring must be rated to 600V & 105°C or higher.
• Minimum ambient operating temperature: -40°C. • Maximum allowable casing temperature: 90°C.
• For reliability and failure rate information, contact Fahold Technical Sales(stefanfahold.com) Representative.
• The unit is TUV certified for operation in dry or damp locations (Indoor Type ).
• The unit is tolerant of extended open circuit and short circuit conditions.
• The unit is resistant to surges as per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2-2002 Location C-Low (6kV/3kA).
• The unit cannot be hot plug-in at output side.
Product Categories : Constant Current Led Driver > TUV Plastic Case AC100-240V Led Driver