• Dimmable Led Driver 80W
• Output voltage 40 V
• Max. output power 80 W
• Dimmable via PWM/0-10V/RX/Dali LED dimmers
• Nominal life-time up to 50,000 h
• 5-year guarantee
• Cove lighting, facade accent lighting, ceiling integration,linear lighting.
• 40 V, 80 W
• Very good THD performance in wide load range < 5 %
• Ripple and Noise 0.18V p-p
• Small cross section
• Push terminal for simple wiring
• Dimming Range 0-100%
• The cables should be run separately from the mains connections and
mains cables to ensure good EMC conditions.
• The LED wiring should be kept as short as possible to ensure good EMC.
The max. secondary cable length is 2 m (4 m circuit).
• The Led Driver has no inverse-polarity protection on the secondary side.
Wrong polarity can damage LED modules with no inverse-polarity protection.
• Wrong wiring of the LED Driver can lead to malfunction or irreparable
The earth connection is conducted as protection earth (PE). The LED Driver can be earthed via metal housing. If the LED Driver will be earthed,protection earth (PE) has to be used. There is no earth connection required for the functionality of the LED Driver. Earth connection is recommended to improve following behaviour:
• Electromagnetic interferences (EMI)
• LED glowing at standby
• Transmission of mains transients to the LED output
In general it is recommended to earth the LED Driver if the LED module is mounted on earthed luminaire parts respectively heat sinks and thereby representing a high capacity against earth.
Product Categories : Commercial Lighting Led Driver > LED Linear Lights Driver