80W Linear Driver,UL Certified Linear Driver 1.8A,80W UL Power Supply
ShenZhen Fahold Electronic Limited[Guangdong,China] Business Type: ManufacturerMain Mark: Americas , Asia , Europe , North Europe , WorldwideExporter: 41% - 50%Certs: CB, CE, FCC, GS, RoHS, S-Mark, SSA, Test Report, TUV, ULDescription: 80W Linear Driver,UL Certified Linear Driver 1.8A,80W UL Power Supply
HR80W-02, 80W Linear Driver, Flicker free 0/1-10V/PWM/RX dimming, Indoor lighting solutions, Desigen for linear lightings. Energy saving driver. Its housing was made out of Iron, independent design for the output connection structure, suitable for Europe market & North American market.
• 80W UL Power Supply
• Output voltage 25- 40V
• Max. output power 80 W
• Dimmable via PWM/0-10V/RX LED dimmers
• Nominal life-time up to 50,000 h
• UL Certification
• 40V, 80 W
• Very good THD performance in wide load range < 5 %
• Ripple and Noise 0.18V p-p
• Small cross section
• Push terminal for simple wiring
• Dimming Range 0-100%
• The cables should be run separately from the mains connections and
mains cables to ensure good EMC conditions.
• The LED wiring should be kept as short as possible to ensure good EMC.
The max. secondary cable length is 2 m (4 m circuit).
• The Led Driver has no inverse-polarity protection on the secondary side.
Wrong polarity can damage LED modules with no inverse-polarity protection.
• Wrong wiring of the LED Driver can lead to malfunction or irreparable
The earth connection is conducted as protection earth (PE). The LED Driver can be earthed via metal housing. If the LED Driver will be earthed,protection earth (PE) has to be used. There is no earth connection required for the functionality of the LED Driver. Earth connection is recommended to improve following behaviour:
• Electromagnetic interferences (EMI)
• LED glowing at standby
• Transmission of mains transients to the LED output
In general it is recommended to earth the LED Driver if the LED module is mounted on earthed luminaire parts respectively heat sinks and thereby representing a high capacity against earth.